I want to apply for an abatement. How can I do that?

You’ll need to fill out the abatement request form, available on our website and in our office at Town Hall. The request should be made within 30 days of the current bill to be considered for abatement. Please call the Sewer Department if you have any questions.

Show All Answers

1. What to do if you suspect a sewer issue after regular office hours?
2. How often are residential sewer bills issued?
3. How often are commercial and industrial sewer bills issued?
4. How can I pay my sewer bill?
5. I have questions about my bill. Who can help me?
6. I want to apply for an abatement. How can I do that?
7. I’m selling my house and need a final sewer reading. How can I get that?
8. I need my sewer service repaired/replaced. Is there a process for that?
9. My plumber told me there might be an issue with my service. What does that mean?
10. Can I dig a trench in my lawn to access my sewer service?
11. I’m currently on a septic system but want to tie in to the sewer system. Can I?
12. I called DigSafe for a mark out, but sewer has not been marked. Why?