It’s time for lobster. Just look at the calendar. June 15 is National Lobster Day.
So where can you tuck in your bib and sink your claws into the crustacean in Dracut? Glad you asked. Here’s a list. Tell them Dracut Economic Development sent you.
As usual, if we missed any establishment, please let us know. Of course, listed here are restaurants that have lobster on the regular menu; others in town may include lobster dishes as specials.
- China Maxim in the Tennis Plaza, 1734 Lakeview Avenue, has several lobster-based items on the menu, including Lobster Fried Rice, Lo Mein and Egg Foo Young, as well as Hon Sue Lobster and Lobster Kew.
- Family Pizza, 1595 Lakeview Avenue, offers a Lobster Roll.
- Chef Oscar at Grazie Italian Restaurant, 80 Meadow Creek Drive, has Lobster Ravioli on his menu.
- Jimmy’s Restaurant & Pizza, 282 Pleasant Street, offers a Lobster Roll.
- Kashin Garden, 10 Dinley Street, provides lobster as part of several seafood dishes, including a Seafood Platter and the Happy Family.
- Head to M.L. Shaw’s Country Kitchen, 14 Loon Hill Road, for lunch, and you can order the Lobster Roll.
- At Village Inn, 544 Broadway Road, you can order the Baked Lobster Pie, the Sweet Maine Lobster Mac and/or add lobster to the Seafood Alfredo.
- Yujo Restaurant, 511 Merrimack Avenue, has Lobster Roll on the menu.