The rise of fall brings one of the busiest event seasons of the year, with Halloween, Thanksgiving, Hanukkah and Christmas, never mind the fact
that it’s a big time for reunions, weddings and other large get-togethers.
If you need some help planning a big event, Dracut has some folks who make it their business. And since October 23 is Event Organizers Day, let’s take a look at these businesses. If you contact one, let them know Dracut Economic Development sent you.
- C2RJ, 39 Fox Hill Lane, 978-957-4172. Dracut residents John Crowley and Frank Pelosi founded C2RJ.
- Four Oaks Country Club, 80 Meadow Creek Drive, 978-455-0054, www.fouroakscountryclub.com. Mike and Cindy Kuenzler will make your wedding, shower, birthday or any event a special one.
- Jubillee Signature Events, 1132 Methuen Street, 978-908-7752, www.jseevent.com/pages/contact-wedding-party-special-event-planner-boston-ma. “Your one stop for memorable signature event planning,” according to its Facebook page.
- Kerianne Nelson Flora, 1794 Bridge Street, Suite 22C, www.keriannenelsonflora.com. Specializes in providing floral arrangements for fine-art weddings and events.
- Lenzi’s Catering, 810 Merrimack Avenue, 978-458-2323, www.lenzicatering.com. Lenzi’s has been throwing top-notch parties for just about any occasion for decades.
- Party Palace Events, 1734 Lakeview Avenue. Dracut’s newest party venue, located in the Tennis Plaza.
- Priori Event Design, 10 Sycamore Drive, 978-620-5449. Provides cakes and other desserts for all events and parties.
- Shagun Design, 9 Rebecca Lane, 978-957-2877, www.shagundesign.com. Run by three sisters who each brings her own expertise and skills to the party.
- Sweet Memories Party Design, 104 A Street, 978-512-9339. “Throw a party they won’t forget,” Sweet Memories promises on its Facebook page.