Wednesday, February 9 is National Pizza Day. (If you’re like us, you consider every day to be National Pizza Day, but there you have it.)
In honor of this most important occasion, Dracut Economic Development is giving you a day to decide where you’re going to get your pizza in town. Below is a list of Dracut’s many fabulous pizza establishments, alphabetically, so you can go grab a pie to celebrate this very important day.
Let us know what your favorite pizza spot in Dracut is in the comments. Also, let us know if we forgot someone.
* Auto Grill, 2083 Bridge Street.
* Billy’s Variety, 636 Merrimack Avenue.
* Brickhouse Pizza, 2006 Lakeview Avenue.
* Brothers Pizza, 1734 Lakeview Avenue.
* Brothers Sports Bar & Grill 101 Broadway Road.
* Dracut House of Pizza & Seafood, 1067 Lakeview Avenue.
* Family Pizza, 1595 Lakeview Avenue.
* G&G Quick Bite, 1086 Lakeview Avenue.
* Grazie Italian Restaurant, 80 Meadow Creek Drive.
* J&J House of Pizza, 1480 Broadway Road.
* Jimmy’s Restaurant & Pizza, 282 Pleasant Street.
* Lisa’s Family Pizzeria, 1794 Bridge Street.
* Mama’s Italian Restaurant, 1140 Lakeview Avenue.
* Owen and Ollie’s Restaurant & Pub, 91 Mill Street.
* Pizza Club, 1275 Bridge Street.
* Primo Pizza, 149 Parker Avenue.
* Romano’s Pizza & Roast Beef, 1794 Bridge Street.
* Royal House of Roasst Beef & Pizza, 1489 Broadway Road.
* Tavern at Lenzi’s, 810 Merrimack Avenue. (Not open today but check them out Thursday through Saturday.)
* Tony and Ann’s Pizza, 11 Broadway Road (Not open today but check them out on Friday.)
* Village House of Pizza, 14 Broadway Road.